Gain the knowledge and skills to help you successfully plan, manage, and administer projects from start to finish.
• Understand the construction business and your role in it as a construction project manager.
• Know how to effectively communicate through listening, writing, and verbal communication.
• Know how to manage and maintain worksite relationships.
• Understand what happens at the project procurement stage.
• Know your roles and responsibilities at the pre-construction, construction, and close-out stages.
This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce learning.