For mentors and mentees.
Develop effective mentoring relationships with a focus on communications skills that you can apply immediately on the job with measurable results.
- Describe key steps mentors can apply to help mentees gain knowledge and skills.
- Describe key skills that mentees can apply to make the most of their mentoring experience.
- Define and identify the importance of mentorship.
- Explain key strategies for effective communication to expand on the mentoring relationship.
- Recognize the difference between one-way and two-way communication.
- Recognize how cultural diversity affects the way you communicate with other workers.
- Identify techniques for continuing to build mentorship principles.
- Identify tools and resources that support continued improvement of your mentorship principles.
This course uses interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce learning.