*We have corrected the link and access code provided by the Fraser Health Authority.
May 11, 2021
COVID-19 AND BC'S CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
Workers in BC's construction industry are now being prioritized to receive their COVID-19 vaccination regardless of age (18 or older are eligible).
Fraser Health and Vancouver Coastal Health are the first Health Authorities to officially provide an invitation to the construction industry with information on how to register.
For the construction industry, the frontline worker access code for the Fraser Health Region is: 20006429216
Here's what to do to schedule your vaccine if you have not already received your first vaccination
- Visit the provincial vaccination website: https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/?variant=frontline
Follow the registration instructions. You will need the following information:
- Full Name
- Personal Health Number (PHN)
- Date of Birth
- Postal Code
- Home Address
- Email or cell phone to send booking invitation
- Access Code* 20006429216
- Once you are registered, you will receive an email or text notification with a link to proceed with booking an appointment.
- Click on the link provided and follow the booking instructions (vaccination appointments are available at specific COVID-19 Immunization Centres in the Fraser Health region).
When you go to your vaccination appointment you will need:
- your driver’s license (or other photo ID)
- personal health number/BC Services Card, if you have one
- Employee ID, badge or paystub
*This registration site is intended only for identified frontline workers. This letter, link and code are not transferrable. If the code is misused, it will be cancelled and the ability to continue with the vaccination through this program may be compromised. Anyone booking an appointment who is not an eligible member of this priority group will be turned away at the clinic.
Read the full letter from Fraser Health here.
VANCOUVER COASTAL HEALTH
STEP 1: REGISTER
- To register, go to: https://www.getvaccinated.gov.bc.ca/s/?variant=frontline
- On the registration page, enter your personal and contact information and the following access code: 30007253663
- Upon successful registration, you will receive a confirmation number followed by a text or email within 24 hours with a unique link for booking your vaccination.
STEP 2: BOOK
- Use the link provided in the text or e-mail you receive from VCH to visit the online booking page.
- In the online booking process, select from a list of all the priority clinics available.
- Book your appointment
AT YOUR APPOINTMENT:
Please bring: your driver’s license (or other government issued photo ID) and Personal Health Number/BC Services Card, if you have one
If you have registered and experience difficulty booking, please call 1-833-838-2323 (open 7a.m. to 7p.m.) for assistance.
Read the full letter from Vancouver Coastal Health here.